a dba of McCormick Lending Group, Inc.
Having worked for a few of the large banks and mortgage banking firms prior to starting Mortgage Quest in May 2000, I learned how and why these mortgage companies need to mark-up their rates that are offered to the public: large overhead expenses including office salaries, commissions, large rent/office space, several layers of management, extra quality control costs due to large staffing, etc.
Mortgage Quest was established with a business model that has reduced these large expenses so that our operating margins are the lowest in the industry and the need to mark-up interest rates was eliminated:
By being the sole-owner/ loan originator for Mortgage Quest our pricing model is the lowest in the industry. Generally saving our clients up to .25% - .50% or more on their rate versus the competition with the same or lower fees!
- Conventional Conforming Loans (Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac)
- FHA/VA/USDA Loans (Down to 550+ Fico)
- Jumbo Loans up to 95% Ltv, Interest Only and up to $3,000,000
- Bridge Loans for Purchasing a New Home
- Portfolio Lending (Non-Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac)
- Commercial and Multi-Family Financing (Non- Bank Commercial Underwriting)
- Construction and Rehab Loans
- Reverse Mortgages
- Subprime and Private "Hard Money" Loans
Bob McCormick, President
Toll Free 800-328-0144
Lending in Arizona and California
"Don't Overpay For Your Mortgage"
mb0903631 nmls175743 nmls179756 Cadoc603J043 Equal Housing Lender