Why Your Current Loan Servicer or Bank May Not Offer You The Best Rates
A question I am often asked is: How can I offer a lower rate than a homeowner’s current lender or loan servicer?
As a wholesale mortgage broker (and sole owner), I have access to wholesale pricing and operate with low overhead and low margins. This can result in lower pricing than a homeowner may receive directly from their current lender or loan servicer, which typically prices new loans through its retail channel.
It’s also important to understand that a loan servicer is generally responsible for collecting and processing mortgage payments. The loan itself may be owned or guaranteed/insured by entities such as Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA/HUD, or the VA.
If you refinance, a new mortgage loan must be originated—which means you have the opportunity to compare rates, fees, and loan options.
If you have questions or would like to see whether you’re in the best mortgage available, feel free to contact me directly for a quick quote and comparison.
And, as always, your referrals are greatly appreciated!
Bob McCormick, President
Toll Free 800-328-0144
Email- McCormickLending@gmail.com
Visit us at www.McCormickLendingGroup.com

Comments
Post a Comment